Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on tourism activities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Law, other normative legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Article 9 of the Legislation states: The main objectives of state regulation of tourist activity are:
1) ensuring the rights of citizens to recreation, freedom of movement in the field of tourist activity;
2) protection of the environment;
The SUSTOUKA project is funded by the European Union under the SWITCH-Asia Programme and promotes green financing in Kazakhstan’s tourism sector.
The Project is implemented by:
- EKOTEK (www.ekotek.es): email@example.com
- ECEAT (www.travelife.eceat.org): firstname.lastname@example.org
- KAГиР (www.kagir.kz): email@example.com
- KTA (www.kaztour-association.com): firstname.lastname@example.org
- EU Delegation to Kazakhstan press-service: email@example.com
PHOTO: Tourists from Germany at the eco-camping against the background of the highest station of the ski lift in the Shymbulak ski resort