In honor of such an occasion, a trip to the Visit Center “Ayusai” of Ile-Alatau National Park was organized.
The chairman of the Kazakhstan Tourist Association, Rashida Shaikenova, who was described by some participants as an informal minister of tourism in Kazakhstan, made a welcoming speech.
Specially distinguished workers of tourism industry were awarded:
– Departmental awards of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the RK:
– Breastplate «For meritorious service to the field of tourism»,
– Breastplate «Excellence in the field of tourism»,
– Certificates of Merit of the Minister
– Certificates of Merit from the Akimats of Almaty and Almaty region,
– Certificates of Merit of KTA and КАГиР.
After the official part, a tour of the Ayusai Visit Center, hot pilaf cooked in the open air by an Uzbek chef, a buffet, and a photo session in the open air were waiting for the participants of the event.
Taking this opportunity, the Sustouka project congratulates everyone who has not yet had time to congratulate on the Day of Tourism: Good luck, dear friends and colleagues! Thanks to you, people will learn how beautiful this world is.